Jack Daniel Employees’ Credit
Union is a non-profit financial cooperative owned by its
depositors, which we refer to as "members". This relationship
gives you, as a member, the unique distinction of being an
owner of the credit union as well as entitling you to a vote
in the credit union’s annual meeting. Better still,
being a member means you will be conducting your finances
with an institution that is locally owned and operated from
top to bottom.
Individuals Employed by:
- Jack Daniel Distillery, Lynchburg, Tennessee
- Subsidiaries of Jack Daniel Distillery, Lynchburg, Tennessee
- Metropolitan Lynchburg/ Moore County Government
- Metropolitan Lynchburg/ Moore County Board of Education
- Roster Volunteer Fire Department members
- Roster Volunteer Sheriff’s Department members
- Retirees of Jack Daniel Distillery, Lynchburg, Tennessee
- Retirees of Metropolitan Lynchburg/ Moore County after 12/2012
Immediate family members of individuals employed above.
Once established, membership may be retained regardless of any change in the original qualifications for membership- as long as the member remains in good standing with the credit union. Contact one of our member service representatives for more information.
Jack Daniel Employees’ Credit Union is
committed to personal, courteous service for our members.
We want to know you by name. It takes only a completed application
form, photo identification and a minimum $5 deposit in a
share account to get you started as a member.
Please contact us for more
information on membership eligibility.